MEECH INTERNATIONAL has strengthened its UK team with the appointments of Colin Cooper and Kelly Hopkins, plus the promotion of Jon Ferguson to the position of Capital Equipment Project Engineer.
What does CEP stand for?
CEP stands for Capital Equipment Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEP
We have 502 other meanings of CEP in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Education Online Technology
- Continuing Education Officer Training Plan (Canadian military)
- Corneal Epithelial Oxygen Uptake Rate
- Cercle d'Études Odontologiques du Val de Marne
- Catholic Education Office of Western Australia
- Creating Economic Opportunities for Women
- Caribbean Entrepreneur of the Year (award)
- C-CS Effectiveness Panel
- Cable Entrance Panel (US DoD)
- Campaign for an English Parliament (England)
- Career Enhancement Plan
- Caribbean Environment Program
- Carolina Environmental Program (University of North Carolina)
- Caspian Environment Programme
- Catalytic Extraction Processing
- Celestial Ephemeris Pole
- Cell Envelope Protein (microbiology)
- Cellule à Effet Peltier (French: Peltier Effect Cell)
- Center for Economic Progress (various locations)
- Center for Effective Philanthropy (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The operating income decline resulted from both lower capital equipment revenue and lower-margin projects, compared to higher margins on some specific capital equipment projects in the second quarter.
P&G adapted a wide range of statistical and management tools of reliability engineering and applied them to existing manufacturing operations and new capital equipment projects.
As part of this agreement Attainia will provide its budgeting and equipment planning software enabled with Novation contracts for capital budgeting and planning capital equipment projects.
Selected future combat-related capital equipment projects The expense of current combat-related equipment is only a fraction of that of future procurement programs, however.
based in Houston, Texas, is a leading distributor of products and services for industrial maintenance, repair, operations and capital equipment projects, and provides engineering expertise and logistics capabilities to industrial customers.
The sequential increase in operating income on slightly lower revenue was the result of higher gross margin on several capital equipment projects nearing completion and a slight increase in higher- margin aftermarket revenue.
based in Houston, Texas is a leading distributor of products and services for industrial maintenance, repair, operations and capital equipment projects, and provides engineering expertise and logistics capabilities to industrial customers.