We appreciate KLA-Tencor's commitment to driving continuous improvement in the spirit of the Intel SCQI program," said Janice Golda, Director, Patterning Capital Equipment Development.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Capital Equipment Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Called Station Identification
- Caller-Entered Digits
- Cambodge Enfance Développement (French: Cambodia Childhood Development; Brie-Comte-Robert, France)
- Cambridge Electronic Design (UK)
- Campaign for Economic Democracy
- Campus East Dorms (Liberty University)
- Camurati-Engelmann Disease
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canal Éducatif à la Demande (French: Educational Channel on Demand)
- Capacitance Electronic Disc
- Caribéenne d'Etudes et de Développement (French: Caribbean Studies and Development; est. 2002)
- Catalogue Européen des Déchets (French: European Waste Catalogue; EU)
- Cedar City (Amtrak station code; Cedar City, UT)
- Center for Economic Development
- Center for Educational Documentation
- Center for Engineering Diversity (University of Southern California)
- Center for Entrepreneurial Development
- Center for Environment and Development
- Center for Esthetic Dentistry
- Center for Excellence in Disabilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
We recognize their continued commitment to technical innovation aimed toward extending lithography into the future," said Janice Golda, Lithography Capital Equipment Development director, Intel Corporation.
Collaborative capital equipment development and manufacture offers next generation solar companies an alternate solution when an off-the-shelf equipment solution does not exist.
Congratulations to Hitachi High-Technologies for winning the Intel SCQI award," said Shaheen Dayal, area manager of Intel's Fab Capital Equipment Development.
Congratulations to Asymtek for their fifth SCQI award and sixth consecutive quality award," said Ron Rinfret, Assembly Capital Equipment Development director, Intel Corporation.
Intel congratulates Nikon on achieving the Preferred Quality Supplier Award in 2007," said Janice Golda, director of Lithography Capital Equipment Development, Intel Corporation.
Its R&D team brings together multidisciplinary experience in fluid dynamics, mechanical engineering and capital equipment development.
Asymtek has once again proved itself as one of Intel's top suppliers," said Ron Rinfret, director of Intel's Assembly Capital Equipment Development.