Economic Action Plan 2013 delivers support for every sector of the agricultural supply chain with initiatives such as increasing and indexing the Lifetime Capital Gains exemption for farmers, extending the temporary hiring credit, extending the expedited Capital Cost Allowance for our food processors, and doubling the current deduction limit for the restricted farm loss income tax.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Capital Cost Allowance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Center Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Cancer Council Australia
- Canoe Cruisers Association of Washington, DC
- Canonical Correlation Analysis
- Canonical Correspondence Analysis
- Canyon Crest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Cap-Choke Antenna
- Cape Cod Academy (Osterville, MA)
- Capital City Academy (UK)
- Capital Consumption Allowance
- Cardiac Care Associate (Member; American College of Cardiology)
- Career College Association
- Caregiver Controlled Analgesia
- Cargo Charges Correction Advice (shipping)
- Caribbean Conservation Association
- Caricature Carvers of America
- Carle Clinic Association (Urbana, Il)
- Carp Catchers Anonymous (fly fishing)
- Carrier-Controlled Approach (US DoD)
- Carry-Conditional Adder
Samples in periodicals archive:
For that reason the accelerated capital cost allowance provisions introduced in the federal budget were extremely important.
Capital cost allowance rates recognize the consumption of capital assets over their useful economic life, and can influence investments in machinery and equipment (M & E), including information and communications technology.
The federal government has amended the Income Tax Act to improve depreciation rates and capital cost allowances for carriers.
Examples include the capital cost allowance in Canada, the advance corporation tax in the United Kingdom, tax basis indexing in Mexico, tax holidays in Ireland and the U.
The Company intends to claim capital cost allowance of approximately $1.
Economic Action Plan 2013 includes a number of measures to further help Canada's manufacturers grow, stay competitive and create jobs, including: Providing tax relief for new manufacturing machinery and equipment by extending the accelerated capital cost allowance for two years, increasing support for manufacturers by almost $1.
CCPA has praised the federal government for providing tax relief to the manufacturing sector in its 2007 budget, through modified capital cost allowance on new investments in this sector of the Canadian economy.