Wilmington Trust, a leading provider of institutional trustee, agency, and administrative services through its Corporate Client Services (CCS) business, said today that it has been appointed by the United States Trustee to the unsecured creditors' committee in the bankruptcy of Capital Corporation of the West (CCOW), which filed for Chapter 11 protection on May 11, 2009 in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California.
What does CCOW stand for?
CCOW stands for Capital Corporation of the West (Merced, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCOW
We have 6 other meanings of CCOW in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia WikiProject Canada)
- Construction Central Operations Unit (UK)
- Council of Chairs of Ontario Universities (Canada)
- Centre de Coordination des Opérations d'Urgence du Gouvernement (Government Emergency Operations Coordination Centre - Canada)
- Canine Coronavirus
- Christ Chapel of the Valley (California)
- Colombian Community of Victoria (Australia)
- Colorado Conference on Volunteerism (Fort Collins, CO)
- California Consortium of Virtual Educators (online organization for virtual educators)
- Cool Climate Oenology and Viticulture Institute
- Channel Control Order Wire
- Clinical Context Object Workgroup
- Cloud Copy on Write (object storage system)
- Coal Contract of Work (mining)
- Computer Care on Wheels (Brantford, Ontario, Canada)
- Contributing to Coalition Operations Worldwide
- Control Channel Order Wire
- Countryside Classroom on Wheels (Royal Northern Countryside Initiative; UK)
- Chinese Congress on World Evangelization (Asia; Chinese Christian churches organization; founded 1806)
- Community Council on Youth (Carson City, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously he was the chief economist for the Pacific Gas & Electric Company and consulting chief economist for the Capital Corporation of the West, a bank holding company.