Lane has been selected to receive an $8 million match in state capital construction funds for the last major project funded by our voter-approved bond, a transformation of our aging Center building on main campus into a Center for Student Success.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for Capital Construction Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Camion-Citerne Feux de Forêts (French: Forest Fire Tanker Truck)
- Campaign for California Families
- Campaign for Children and Families
- Campus Christian Fellowship
- Campus Computing Facilities
- Canadian Central Facility
- Canadian Communications Foundation
- Capacity-Cost Function
- Capillary Channel Flows
- Capital Christian Fellowship (Lanham, MD)
- Capsulated Color Filter
- Captain Costal Forces (Royal Navy; UK)
- Carcassonne, France - Salvaza Airport (Airport Code)
- Carcinoid Cancer Foundation (White Plains, NY)
- Caribbean Culinary Federation
- Carotid-Cavernous Fistula
- Carrying a Concealed Firearm
- Cartoon Cartoon Fridays
- Case Control File
- Catholic Chaplaincy Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Capital Construction Fund (CCF) program was authorized in 1936 by the Merchant Marine Act (46 U.
In addition, included in the energy legislation already signed into law are reforms to the Capital Construction Fund (CCF) that will allow CCF vessels to operate in coastwise trade.
The purchase of the Maunalei will be financed through a combination of cash balances in Matson's Capital Construction Fund (CCF), which allows Matson to significantly accelerate the tax depreciation of the vessel, and committed long-term financing at interest rates 38 basis points over LIBOR for the first five years of the facility.
Capital construction funds for the state's seven public universities are down 66 percent over last biennium.
We can take advantage of this opportunity because the Company has a strong balance sheet, has the use of a Capital Construction Fund to provide tax-advantaged funding of ships and can employ the strong cash flow from its shipping business to fund the investments and related debt.
Any profits from the Covered Bridge Regatta will go the OAR's capital construction fund, Larson said.
b) Income tax expense was greater than the same period last year primarily due to five factors: (a) income from continuing operations increased, (b) recapture of tax benefits due to the sale of a barge constructed with cash from the Maritime Administration Capital Construction Fund (CCF), (c) maritime freight transportation operations can no longer recognize immediate tax benefits from contributions to the CCF because of the adoption of SFAS No.