Also, be sure to check out Maria Eugenia Miranda's story on page 20 about Capital Community College graduate Mariano Cardoso, who was not even two years old when his parents brought him to the U.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Capital Community College (Hartford, Connecticut)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Council of Churches
- Canadian Counsellor Certification
- Canadian Criminal Code
- Canadian Cultural Centre (est. 2005)
- Canari Chant Club (French: Singing Canary Club)
- Canis Club Chartrain (French dog training club; Chartres, France)
- Cannabis Consumers Campaign
- Canola Council of Canada
- Canterbury Clothing Company
- Capacity Coordination Cell
- Capitol Cement Corporation
- Captains Career Course (US Army; formerly Officer Advanced Courses for Captains)
- Car Care Council
- Car Communication Computer
- CARDA Coordination Center
- Cardiff County Council (administrative authority for the capital city of Wales, UK)
- Cardiff Cycling Club (Wales, UK)
- Care Connection for Children (Virginia)
- Care, Custody and Control (insurance term)
- Career College Central (Lenexa, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pepin (emeritus, Capital Community College, Hartford, Connecticut) presents the first English translation of them, and discusses them as a group and individually.
He worked part-time to help pay for going to school at Capital Community College.
the University of Connecticut, Central Connecticut State University and Capital Community College.
Today, colleges such as Capital Community College in Hartford, Conn.
In addition to representatives from Travelers, CCSU President Jack Miller, Capital Community College President Wilfredo Nieves, and UCONN Business School Dean Dr.
A sampling of the very newest institutions in the US to embrace DataCore at the heart of their virtualization infrastructures are: American River College, Arizona State University, Bellarmine University, Berkshire School, Capital Community College, Louisburg College, Midwestern University, Mount Anthony Middle School, NY Network, Notre Dame Academy, Rogue Community College, North Star Charter School, Sacramento City College, Scottsdale Community College, Shenandoah School Corporation, Spalding University, University of California San Francisco, Three Rivers Community College, Utica College, Virginia Wesleyan College, Wittenberg University, and others.
Achieving the Dream: Community Colleges Count, a national nonprofit organization that helps community college students succeed, announced that Capital Community College in Connecticut is one of seven community colleges in the country who have emerged as leaders in the national student completion movement.