When Alcott turned over the transcript to investigator Rosa Greenbaum of the Capital Collateral Representative, the office's lawyers Martin McClain, Linda McDermott, and Bret Strand had powerful information to work with.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Capital Collateral Representative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Coastal Radar(s)
- Canadian Consortium for Research
- Canadian Council for Refugees
- Canal-Calcar Ratio
- Canalside Community Radio (MacClesfield, UK)
- Cancer Control Research (Canada)
- Canonical Commutation Relations Algebra
- Capacity Constrained Resource
- Cape Cod Railroad (Massachusetts)
- Cape Cod Recreation (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minerva is a lawyer with the Capital Collateral Representative, which represented Medina.
I want to let you know that the proposal to eliminate the three offices of the capital collateral representatives is, in my opinion, a poor idea, which, if accepted by the legislature, will increase costs and delay the processing of post conviction cases," Locke Burt, a former senator who once chaired both the Commission on Capital Cases and the Senate Judiciary Committee, wrote in a letter to Sen.