2 million Capital City Economic Development Authority (CCEDA) parking and energy fee revenue bonds, series 2004A, 2004B, and 2008D, affirmed at 'AA-'; --$22.
What does CCEDA stand for?
CCEDA stands for Capital City Economic Development Authority (Hartford, Connecticut)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCEDA
- Cloned a Ceratitis Ecdysone Receptor
- College of Continuing Education and Community Service (University of Hawai`i at Hilo; HI)
- Calgary Civic Employees Credit Union (Canada)
- Calvert County Economic Development (Prince Frederick, MD)
- Center for Community and Economic Development (various universities)
- Certificate of Continuing Education (Canada)
- Clergy of the Church of England Database (UK)
- Collins-Cobuild English Dictionary
- Cumberland County Economic Development (Pennsylvania)
- California Community Economic Development Association (est. 1989)
- Central Connecticut Economic Development Alliance
- Central Coast Economic Development Board (Australia)
- Central City Economic Development Council (est. 1998; Ohio)
- Chester County Economic Development Council (Exton, PA)
- Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation (Wisconsin)
- Clarion County Economic Development Corporation (Clarion, PA)
- Copperas Cove Economic Development Corporation (Texas; est. 1990)
- Costilla County Economic Development Council (San Luis, CO)
- Covington County Economic Development Commission (Andalusia, AL)
- Canadian Community Economic Development Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Capital City Economic Development Authority (CCEDA) opted to build a central utility plant, with hybrid chilled water operations that use natural gas or oil.
In addition to her corporate Board activities, she is active in a number of community organizations including the Greater Hartford Chamber of Commerce, the Connecticut Public Affairs Network, the Capital City Economic Development Authority, and is a trustee of Mount Holyoke College.
She presently serves as Vice Chairman of the Capital City Economic Development Authority, board member and executive committee member of the Greater Hartford Chamber of Commerce, Vice President and executive committee member of The Bushnell Memorial Hall, a trustee of Mount Holyoke College, Chairman of the Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame, and board member of the Community Economic Development Foundation, Inc.