uk Global Banking News - 15 December 2011 Capital City Bank Group Inc (NASDAQ: CCBG), a financial services company headquartered in Florida with nearly USD2.
What does CCBG stand for?
CCBG stands for Capital City Bank Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of CCBGOther Resources:
We have 12 other definitions for CCBG in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Cultural Brasil Estados Unidos (Portugese: Brazil United States Cultural Center)
- California Charter Building Fund
- Canadian Christian Business Federation (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Carondelet Community Betterment Foundation, Inc. (St. Louis, MO)
- Casino Community Benefit Fund (Australia)
- Chester County Bar Foundation (est. 1985; Pennsylvania)
- Children's Cancer and Blood Foundation (est. 1952; New York, NY)
- Canadian Commission on Building and Fire Codes
- China Coastal Bulk Freight Index (shipping)
- Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index (Mumbai)
- Cell and Chromosome Biology Group (Brunel University; London, UK)
- Child Care Block Grant (federal child care funding)
- Committee of Central Bank Governors (South Africa; est. 1995)
- Comprehensive Competency-Based Guidance (American School Counseling Association)
- Concerned Citizens for Better Government (political group; various locations)
- Centre for Contemporary British History
- Chronic Cutaneous Bacterial Hypersensitivity (skin disorder)
- Coca-Cola Beverages Hrvatska (Croatia)
- Community Care Behavioral Health (Pennsylvania)
- Connecting Communities for Better Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
NASDAQ:FPRY) announced Tuesday that its stockholders overwhelmingly approved the Agreement and Plan of Merger pursuant to which the company would be acquired by Capital City Bank Group Inc.
About Capital City Bank Group Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
uk Capital City Bank Group Inc (NASDAQ: CCBG) has announced that its board of directors has declared the company's quarterly cash dividend of USD0.
April 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc.