Continued spiral development of the Capital Asset Management System-Military Equipment has provided additional capabilities for recording and managing military equipment assets.
What does CAMS-ME stand for?
CAMS-ME stands for Capital Asset Management System-Military Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Continuous Alphabet Memoryless Source
- Contract and Management Services
- Control and Monitoring System
- Core Automated Maintenance System
- Corrective Action Management System
- Countryside Access Management System (software package used by Local Authorities in the UK)
- Crisis Action Management System
- Critical Appraisal for Medical Students
- Customer Acquisition and Management System (Sprint)
- Customer Asset Management System
- Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
- Center for the Advancement of Mathematics and Science Education (Spearfish, SD)
- Council to Advance Math and Science Education
- Coalition for Access to Medical Services, Equipment and Technology
- Cardiovascular Associates of Marin & San Francisco Inc. (California)
- Canadian Advanced Medical Services International (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Medical Students and Interns
- Confidential Admiralty Merchant Shipping Instructions (UK)
- Communication Area Master Station Atlantic (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Capital Asset Management System-Military Equipment (CAMS-ME) Component POCs are making asset status updates in CAMS-ME--a system that the P & E Policy Office has developed to consolidate the average cost of assets, update total program expenditures, depreciate assets over their useful life, and record asset status.
Updates in CAMS-ME: Due September 30, 2006 The Capital Asset Management System-Military Equipment (CAMS-ME) is the system that the P & E Policy Office and the Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) System Center-San Diego have developed to consolidate the average cost of assets, update total program expenditures, depreciate assets over their useful life, and record asset status.