Now, in honor of Larissa, her brother along with her Capital Area Soccer League (CASL) ECNL teammates founded Dale Lari.
What does CASL stand for?
CASL stands for Capital Area Soccer League (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASL
We have 100 other meanings of CASL in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Art Space for Kids Foundation (Lynbrook, NY)
- Chicago Area Sea Kayakers Association
- Central American Sea Kayak Expedition
- Component, Assembly, Set, Kit, & Outfit
- Call, Alignment, Stance, Key and Responsibility (football)
- Child Abduction and Serial Killer Unit (US FBI)
- California Amateur Skateboard League
- California Association of Student Leaders
- Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
- Capital Area Soccer League (Harrisburg, PA)
- Center for Applied Strategic Learning (National Defense University; Washington, DC; US DoD)
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living
- Chattanooga Area Swim League
- Coast Artillery Searchlight
- Compact Application Solution Language (Feras Information Technologies)
- Crosstalk Application Scripting Language
- Canadian Securities Lending Association (est. 2009)
- Club Atlético San Lorenzo de Almagro (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Cognitive Approaches to Second Language Acquisition (Netherlands)
- Computer-Assisted Second Language Acquisition (teaching)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oscar Castaneda, coach and president, Capital Area Soccer League
The agreement is part of a three-year partnership between the Cary-based software manufacturer, the Courage and the Capital Area Soccer League (CASL).