To develop the case studies, USDOT staff visited the Capital Area Rural Transportation System in Austin, TX; St.
What does CARTS stand for?
CARTS stands for Capital Area Rural Transportation System (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARTS
We have 19 other meanings of CARTS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Applications et de Recherche en Télédétection (French)
- Computer Arts Centre at Espoo
- CARIFORUM Agribusiness Research and Training Fund
- Central Arkansas Radiation Therapy Institute
- Community-Acquired Respiratory Tract Infection
- Centro de Automatización, Robótica y Tecnologías de la Información y la Fabricación (Center of Automatization, Robotics and Technologies of the Information and the Manufacture; Valladolid, Spain)
- Cartographic Information Division
- Capital Area Regional Transportation Planning Organization (Texas)
- Capacitor and Resistor Technology Symposium
- Case And Resource Tracking System (NY State Tax System)
- CASREP Action Reporting and Tracking System
- Central Alberta Regional Trails Society (Lacombe, AB, Canada)
- Circuit Assignment and Records Transfer System (AT&T)
- Combination Antenna Receive/Transmit System
- Common Ada Run-Time System
- Common Antenna for Receiving & Transmitting System
- Controlled Atmosphere Reliable Transportation System
- Covert Aircraft Recovery Tracking System
- Customer Assistance and Release Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lone Star Rider Card Program among the First in Nation BALTIMORE -- MJM Innovations, a Baltimore, Maryland-based management and technology firm focused on the transportation industry, announced today a partnership with Austin, Texas-based Capital Area Rural Transportation System (CARTS).