Local North Carolina newspaper the News & Observer recently reported that the Raleigh Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization has allocated $21 million of federal clean air funding, as well as an additional $7 million in city capital improvement money, to help upgrade the town's traffic signal system in an attempt to reduce local traffic congestion and air pollution.
What does CAMPO stand for?
CAMPO stands for Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (central Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMPO
- Campaign for Popular Education (Bangladesh)
- Canadian Association of Motive Power Educators
- Camp Pendleton
- Computer and Multimedia Project Erlangen
- Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources
- Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc.
- Computer Analysis of Mammography Phantom Images
- Child Care Access Means Parents in School (campus child care program)
- Child-Adult Medical Procedure Interaction Scale
- Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Packaging of Microwave, Optical and Digital Electronics (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Columbus Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (Columbus, IN)
- Corvallis Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (Corvallis, OR)
- Computer-Aided Material Planning & Purchasing
- Camp Pendleton (Marine Corps base in California)
- Conventional Ammunition Maintenance, Preservation, and Packaging Set
- Cam Profile (Proton engine)
- Centralized Automated Military Pay System
- Christ As My Personal Savior (Catholic summer camp)
- Claims Administrative Management Processing System
- Combined Air Mobility Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization, Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce, Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization, Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, Greater Triangle Regional Council, North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources, North Carolina Department of Transportation, Raleigh-Wake Human Resource Management Association, Regional Transportation Alliance, Research Triangle Foundation, SmartCommute@RTP, Triangle J Council of Governments, Triangle Society for Human Resource Management, Triangle Transit Authority, and the U.