and the Canadian Science and Technology Growth Fund, and was actively supported by all stakeholders, including BDC Venture Capital, Capital Alliance Ventures Inc.
What does CAVI stand for?
CAVI stands for Capital Alliance Ventures Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAVI
We have 3 other meanings of CAVI in our Acronym Attic
- Compost Amended Vegetated Filter Strip
- Computer and Video Games (website)
- Chronic Active Viral Hepatitis
- Colorado Avenue Veterinary Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemodialysis
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration with Dialysis
- Chinese Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
- Cardio-Ankle Vascular Index (Japan)
- Centre AudioVisuel et Informatique (French: Audiovisual and Computer Center; University of the New Sorbonne; Paris, France)
- Centre for Advanced Visualization and Interaction (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Computer-Assisted Video Interactive (medical education)
- Computer Amusement Visualizer (Japanese video game company)
- Cinema And Video Industry Audience Research
- Context Aware Vision Using Image-Based Active Recognition
- Coconino Association for Vocations, Industry and Technology
- Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps
- Centre Audiovisuel des Langues Modernes (French: Audiovisual Center of Modern Languages; Vichy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON -- The shareholders of Fullarton Capital Corporation, manager of Capital Alliance Ventures Inc.
1457461 is a holding company owned principally by employees of IDC and Capital Alliance Ventures Inc.