The Los Angeles Times also uses Stellent Universal Content Management to manage technology contracts and capital acquisition request processes.
What does CAR stand for?
CAR stands for Capital Acquisition Request
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAR
We have 569 other meanings of CAR in our Acronym Attic
- Calais Auto Racing (France)
- California Association for Rehabilitation
- California Association of Realtors
- Call Allocation Routing (Sprint)
- Canadian Airborne Regiment (Canadian armed forces)
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Canadian Association of Rocketry
- Canadian Aviation Regulation
- Cancer-Associated Retinopathy
- Capability Assessment for Readiness
Samples in periodicals archive:
We activated Nsite in two days, started using it to automate capital acquisition requests and purchase requisitions and expanded from 50 to 300 users within days," said Rick Taylor, VP IT of Remec, which designs and manufactures microwave and millimeter wave subsystems used in the transmission of voice, video and data traffic over wireless communications networks.
Their vision was to merge standard balance sheet and noninterest planning functions with new capital acquisition requests and existing capital project management tracking requirements.