The new Nedcor Group was formed in January 2003, combining Nedcor, BoE, Nedcor Investment Bank, and Cape of Good Hope Bank into one legal entity.
What does CGHB stand for?
CGHB stands for Cape of Good Hope Bank (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Compagnie de Gestion Hôtelière (French: Hotel Management Company)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Compressed Gaseous Hydrogen
- Computer-Generated Hologram
- Guided Missile/Helicopter Cruiser
- Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Congonhas (Airport Code)
- Chelmsford Girls Hockey Association (Massachusetts)
- Chicago Gay Hockey Association
- Cincinnati Group Health Associates (Cincinnati, OH)
- Clearview Girls Hockey Association (North Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Cercle Généalogique et Historique Champanellois (French genealogical and historical association)
- Chong Gene Hang College (Hong Kong)
- Common Ground Health Clinic (New Orleans, LA)
- Classical Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Complete Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Carrier-Gas Heat Extraction (chemistry)
- Center for Genomics and Healthcare Equality
- Conservative Group for Homosexual Equality (UK)
- Center for Global Health and Economic Development (Columbia University)
- Coast Guard High Frequency Emergency Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
za/), Peoples Bank, Nedcor Investment Bank, Cape of Good Hope Bank, Commercial Bank of Namibia and American Express.
4% subsidiary of Old Mutual PLC, is a leading South African financial services group comprised of Nedcor Bank Limited, Nedcor Investment Bank and Cape of Good Hope Bank.
Commercial banking grew well by 20% to R416m (2001 - R348m) with good contributions from Nedbank, Imperial Bank and Cape of Good Hope Bank, while corporate and investment banking grew steadily by 13% to R655m (2001 - R578m).
za/), Peoples Bank), Nedcor Investment Bank, Cape of Good Hope Bank, Commercial Bank of Namibia and American Express.