What does CYPDA stand for?
CYPDA stands for Cape York Peninsula Development Association (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Child and Youth Program Assistant (various armed forces)
- Children and Young Person's Act (Australia)
- Community Youth Provisions Association (UK)
- Cyclophilin A
- Commonwealth Youth Programme Africa Centre (Zambia)
- Community Youth Performing Arts Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- California Youth Policy Council
- China Yangtze Power Co, Ltd.
- Children and Young People in Care Advisory Committee (Perth, Australia)
- Commonwealth Youth Programme Caribbean Centre (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Children and Youth Partnership Foundation (UK)
- Children, Young People and Families (UK grant program)
- Children, Young People and Families Directorate (UK)
- Children and Young People Funding Package (Nothern Ireland, UK)
- Carnegie Young People Initiative (UK)
- Cyprus Press and Information Office
- Cape York Peninsula Land Use Strategy (Queensland, Australia)
- Cape York Peninsula Land Use Study (Australia)
- Concord Young Professionals Network