AMEX: RRT), announced today that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority extending its current contract with the authority for an additional seven years.
What does CMCMUA stand for?
CMCMUA stands for Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Central Massachusetts Chinese Language School
- Canine Monocyte Conditioned Medium
- Chisos Mining Co. Motel (Terlingua, TX)
- Comprehensive Medicaid Case Management
- Confederation de la Cooperation, de la Mutualite et du Credit Maritimes (French: Confederation of Cooperation, Self-aid and Maritime Credit)
- Critical Measurements and Countermeasures Program
- Master Chief Construction Mechanic (Naval Rating)
- College of Mass Communications and Media Arts (Southern Illinois University at Carbondale)
- Central Michigan Community Mental Health Services
- Cape May County Multiple Listing Service
- Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (Canada)
- Certified Managed Care Nurse
- Cheshire and Merseyside Cardiac Network (England, UK)
- Constructionman, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Corangamite Managed Clinical Network (Australia)
- Correctional Medicine Consultation Network (University of California, San Francisco)
- Centre Médico Chirurgical Obstétrique (French: Surgical Obstetrics Medical Center)
- Certified Managed Care Organization (Minnesota)
- Civil Military Co-Ordination (EU)
- Classified Material Control Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
water and wastewater utility company, announced today that its subsidiary, Applied Water Management, has been awarded a contract for the construction of a beneficial water reuse project at the Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority Seven Mile Beach/Middle Region Wastewater Treatment Facility.
Sewer charges for Ocean City and Lakewood customers are based on general sewer collection operating expenses along with charges for the delivery of wastewater to the Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority and the Ocean County Utilities Authority, respectively.