April 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 600 houses for sale will be open on Saturday and Sunday, April 26 and 27 as the Cape May County Association of REALTORS holds its Spring county-wide open house.
What does CMCAOR stand for?
CMCAOR stands for Cape May County Association of Realtors (Clermont, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Manager of Community Associations
- Cheyenne Mountain Charter Academy (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Consejo Monetario Centroamericano
- Constructionman Apprentice, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Council-vertified Microbial Claims Adjuster (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Cruise Missile Carrier Aircraft
- Central Maine Client Advisory Committee
- Crisis Management Center Augmentation Cadre (US FEMA)
- Cape May County Art League (New Jersey)
- Canadian Management Centre of American Management Association International
- Caisse Mutuelle Complémentaire d'Action Sociale (French: Social Action Supplementary Mutual Fund)
- Capital Markets Credit Analysts Society Inc.
- Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology (Australia)
- Centre Musical Caluire Bissardon (French music school)
- Colorado Metropolitan Certification Board (fire service training)
- Community Music Center of Boston (est. 1910; Boston, MA)
- Configuration Management Control Board
- Corps Movement Control Battalion
- Center for Molecular, Cellular, and Biological Chemistry (Virginia Military Institute; Lexington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ann Marie Uhlman, Executive Officer of the Cape May County Association of Realtors, explains that throughout New Jersey's southern-most county, price drops of 30 percent are common.