David James of the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department said Clay Waller had been "less than cooperative.
What does CGC stand for?
CGC stands for Cape Girardeau County (Missouri)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CGC
We have 297 other meanings of CGC in our Acronym Attic
- California General Bar Exam
- Calavo Growers of California
- California Government Code
- Call Graph Construction
- Cámara Guatemalteca de la Construcción (Spanish: Guatemalan Chamber of Construction)
- Canadian Genealogy Centre
- Canadian Geoscience Council
- Canadian Grain Commission
- Canine Good Citizen (AKC Dog Title)
- Canterbury Golf Club (Cleveland, OH)
- Capillary Gas Chromatography
- Capital Group Companies (various locations)
- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (stock symbol)
- Central Greenwich College (UK)
- Central Gulf Coast (various organizations)
- Centre for Green Chemistry (Monash University; Australia)
- Centre Georges Chevrier (French: Georges Chevrier Center)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certified General Contractor (Florida)
- Champion Gamers Clan (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, AT&T plans to enhance service on more than 50 existing cell sites in areas including: -- Cape Girardeau County -- Fort Leonard Wood -- Jasper County -- Newton County -- Scott County -- Ste.
Cape Girardeau County Coroner John Clifton says he agrees and plans to rule Preyer's death a justifiable homicide.
Tom Sachse, Cape Girardeau County Sachse holds a bachelor's of science degree from Southeast Missouri State University and represents the fifth generation on his family's farm.
According to Cape Girardeau County Public Health, there are 7 laboratory-confirmed cases of E.
The following people will be recognized: Cape County Private Ambulance Recipient: Marla Laxton, Dispatcher Presented by: Chuck Groshang, Manager Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department Recipient: Sharon Jones, Dispatcher Presented By: Captain Ruth Ann Dickerson Perry County Sheriff's Department Recipient: Maire Chronister, Dispatcher Presented by: Jack Lakeman, 9-1-1 Director Scott County 9 1 1 Center Recipient: Debbie Madigan, Dispatcher Presented by: Joe Burton, 9-1-1 Director Stoddard County EMS Recipient: Jene Ann McGill, Communications Supervisor Presented by: David Cooper, Manager of Stoddard County Ambulance ARCH Air Medical Service, Inc.