The Cape Cod Stranding Network Studying these long-lived natural products requires analyzing marine animals.
What does CCSN stand for?
CCSN stands for Cape Cod Stranding Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCSN
We have 20 other meanings of CCSN in our Acronym Attic
- Command & Control System Maintenance Agency
- Cornwall County Short Mat Bowling Asoociation (UK)
- Cavernosal Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells (endocrinology)
- Chess Club of San Mateo County (California)
- Child Care Services of Monmouth County (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Conservatory Computer Studio for Music Composition (University of the Pacific; California)
- California Coalition of Seasonal and Migrant Farm Workers
- Canadian Coalition for Seniors' Mental Health
- Cape Canaveral Spaceport Management Office
- Command and Control Systems Management Office
- Cerco Computer Systems and Network (course)
- Collaborative Computing Over Social Networking (International Conference)
- Common Channel Signaling Network
- Community College of South Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Community College of Southern Nevada
- Community College Satellite Network
- Carroll College Student Nurses Association (Montana)
- Clan Campbell Society of North America
- Complete Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- Common Channel Signaling Network Connection
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 120 marine mammals beached themselves on the peninsula in December and January, according to the Cape Cod Stranding Network (CCSN), which includes several WHOI researchers.
A baby harbor seal, rescued by the Cape Cod Stranding Network will be moved there for urgent care once the turtles have been relocated.