She also worked as a volunteer for the Cape Cod Museum of Art, the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Hospice of Cape Cod, and other local organizations.
What does CCMNH stand for?
CCMNH stands for Cape Cod Museum of Natural History
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations (Denver, CO; promotes dispute resolution and mediator development)
- Codex Committee on Milk and Milk Products (United Nations)
- Coles County Modified Midget Racing Association (Illinois)
- Chinese Canadian Military Museum Society (Canada)
- Canadian Community Monitoring Network
- Casa de Cultura da Mulher Negra (Portuguese: Black Women's Cultural Center; Brazil)
- Cell Church Missions Network (est. 1997; Hong Kong)
- College and Career Ministries Network
- Community Care Market News (business publication; UK)
- Conseil Canadien des Meres Naturelles (Canadian Council of Natural Mothers)
- Contemporary Christian Music Network International
- Credit Card Master Note Trust
- Centrale Commissie Mensgebonden Onderzoek (Dutch: Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects; Netherlands)
- Centre Commun de Microélectronique de l'Ouest (French: Joint Center for Microelectronics West)
- Cercle des Chercheurs sur le Moyen-Orient (French: Circle of Research of the Middle East)
- Civilian Career Management Office
- Cleveland-Cliffs Michigan Operations (mining)
- Colorado Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations (Denver, CO)
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations (French: Complementary Skills in Organizational Management; university course)
- Coordinating Council of Muslim Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also in Brewster is the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, which has three trails through uplands, salt marshes and beech groves.
She enjoyed volunteering at Elder Services of Cape Cod, the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Notre Dame Long Term Care and the Campion Center for Retired Jesuits in Weston.