She has serviced as the Chancellor of Cape Breton University, a board member of a Massachusetts based insurance company called Liberty Mutual Insurance Group and North West Company.
What does CBU stand for?
CBU stands for Cape Breton University (Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada; formerly University College of Cape Breton)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBU
We have 88 other meanings of CBU in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition for Better Television
- Cyberbytes Television (Australia)
- Chesapeake Bay Targeted Watershed Pilot Grants Program
- Commercial Bank of Texas (Nacogdoches)
- Combat Zone
- Calibrate Before Use
- California Baptist University
- Canisterized Bomblet Unit
- Capacity Backup Upgrade (IBM E-Server technology)
- Carbon Based Unit (human)
- Caribbean Broadcasting Union
- Celal Bayar Universitesi (Turkey)
- Cell Biology Unit
- Cement Board Unit
- Cementious Backer Unit (cement board Used for supporting tile)
- Central Bank of Uzbekistan
- Central Business Unit
- Christian Brothers University (Memphis, TN, USA)
- Chronic Baroreceptor Unloading
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON: IHG, NYSE: IHG (ADRs)], one of the world's leading hotel companies, announces the expansion of the IHG Academy through a collaboration with Cape Breton University in Nova Scotia to establish Canada's first program and the ninth in the region.
According to Professors Sean Modesto from Cape Breton University, and Robert Reisz from University of Toronto Mississauga, the agile predators called varanopids survived extinction at a time when the distant relatives of mammals ruled the earth.
Terry Gibbs and Garry Leech, The Failure of Global Capitalism: From Cope Breton to Colombia and Beyond (Sydney: Cape Breton University Press 2009) ONCE OR TWICE a week, while sitting in my university office, I can hear a train whistle.
Mullan has now been punished by Cape Breton University and fined two weeks' pay ($2,100).
Chemistry at Cape Breton University is making great strides and this award is recognition of not only my research but also some of the very talented students who have worked in my group.
Although Tennyson does not state that database software was used to generate the bibliography, the whole file could be taken by an institution like his academic home, Cape Breton University, and placed on the web as a searchable database for the benefit of a wider audience.
Verschuren serves as Chancellor of Cape Breton University and is a board member of several non-profit associations comprising the CAMH Foundation, the Conference Board of Canada and Habitat for Humanity's national leadership council.