Customers utilizing the new version can benefit from the following: - Enhanced scalability: Performance tests conducted at the HP Capacity Planning Center on the S1 Consumer Banking application demonstrated that S1 delivers levels of scalability and high performance that are currently unavailable in other solutions on the market.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Capacity Planning Center
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Peace Congress
- Canadian Pensioners Concerned
- Canadian Polar Commission
- Canadian Police College (administered by the RCMP; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Polish Congress (est. 1933)
- Canadian Pony Club
- Canadian Pork Council
- Canadian Postal Code
- Cancer Prevention Centre (various locations)
- Capability Point Code
- Capital Pool Company
- Capital Printing Company (Austin, TX)
- Capital Projects Committee (various organizations)
- Capitol Preservation Commission (Washington DC)
- Card Programmable Calculator (IBM)
- Career Planning Center (various schools)
- Cargo Processing Center
- Caring Pregnancy Center
- Carnahan, Proctor and Cross, Inc.
- Carolina Population Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
For companies who recognize that harnessing customer information enables them to offer better products and services and increase customer loyalty and profitability, the tests performed at Hewlett-Packard Company's Cupertino Capacity Planning Center, show that the Prime Vantage software can deliver.
The benchmark was performed at HP's Capacity Planning Center, located in Cupertino, Calif.
1 is supported with solid results from performance benchmark testing at the Hewlett-Packard Capacity Planning Center in Cupertino, California.
The tests, conducted at Hewlett-Packard's capacity planning center in Cupertino, measured Arbor/BP's processing throughput in both single-server and multi-server configurations.