Leopard Capital is concurrently raising a donor-funded technical assistance facility to finance capacity development initiatives within LHF s portfolio companies.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Capacity Development Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Histoire des Techniques et de l'Environnement (French: Center for the History of Technology and the Environment)
- Confiserie Des Hautes-Vosges (French: Hautes-Vosges Confectionary)
- Crippled Dick Hot Wax (record label)
- Cadaver Decomposition Island (microbiology)
- California Department of Insurance
- Canadian Direct Investment (Abroad)
- Capability Delivery Increment (US DoD)
- Capacitive Discharge Ignition
- Capacitor Discharge Ignition
- Capacity Developers Incorporated (Dearborn, MI)
- Career Development Institute
- Career Development International (various locations)
- Career Development, Inc. (Arizona)
- Career Directors International (association of career professionals)
- Cargo Disposition Instructions
- Case Development Inspection (environment)
- Casino Data Imaging (Las Vegas, NV)
- Category Development Index
- Center for Data Insight
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MOU also encourages partnership between ACBF and NEPAD to enhance collaboration and streamlining of capacity development initiatives.
The school building was erected by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) as part of its Local Governance and Capacity Development initiative.