The Tegal 6500 system is a high-density plasma etch tool featuring the unique HRe(-)[TM] capacitively coupled plasma etch reactor, and Tegal's patented dual-frequency RF power technology and magnetic plasma confinement.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Capacitively Coupled Plasma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Connectivity Project
- Canadian Center for Philanthropy
- Canadian Centre for Philanthropy
- Canadian Church Press
- Canadian Classification of Diagnostic, Therapeutic and Surgical Procedures
- Canadian Climate Program
- Canadian Communication Products, Inc.
- Cancellation Protection Plan
- Cancer Control Program
- CANEWARE Control Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO -- Tokyo Electron (TEL), the world leader in dielectric etch, announced today the release of UNITY(R) LS, equipped with TEL's award-winning DRM chamber, a MERIE style capacitively coupled plasma source.
Leveraging TEL's extensive knowledge of capacitively coupled plasma etch chambers and broad install base, the company has produced a chamber which offers customers extensive flexibility and a large process window.