Then they consider strategies for integrating them, and present a framework for the vector loading distance capacitated vehicle routing problem.
What does CVRP stand for?
CVRP stands for Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem (programming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CVRP
We have 1 other meaning of CVRP in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiovascular Risk Management
- Certified Vacation Rental Manager (credential)
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission (Indio, California)
- customer value relationship model
- Customer/Vendor Relationship Management
- Conference on Computer Vision, Virtual Reality, and Robotics in Medicine (est. 1995)
- Coefficient of Variation of the Root Mean Square Error (energy measurement)
- Cannon Valley Regional Orchestra (Northfield, MN)
- Cultural Virtual Reality Organisation
- Chiltern Vale Rover Owners Club (United Kingdom)
- Central Visayas Regional Project (World Bank project; Philippines)
- Centre de Vacances Robert Perez (French: Robert Perez Holiday Center)
- Certified Vacation Rental Professional (credential)
- Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (California)
- Combat Veterans for Ron Paul
- Communication/Computer Vulnerability Program
- Coyote Valley Research Park (California)
- Central Vermont Regional Planning Commission
- Central Visayas Regional Party Committee (Philippines)
- Coachella Valley Recreation and Park District (Indio, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Yeh Chung Wei (2009) Solving Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem using DNA-based Computation, Proceedings International Conference On Information Management and Engineering, pp.
On the capacitated vehicle routing problem, Mathematical Programming 94(2-3): 343-359.