The project will significantly improve network performance and meet capability requirements to 2023.
What does CAPR stand for?
CAPR stands for Capability Requirement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAPR
We have 17 other meanings of CAPR in our Acronym Attic
- International Congress on Cold Atmospheric Pressure Plasmas: Sources and Applications
- Canadian Association of Professional Pet Trainers
- Central Administration of Plant Quarantine (Dokki, Giza, Egypt)
- Changi Animal and Plant Quarantine (Singapore)
- Confederation of Aboriginal People of Quebec (Quebec, Canada)
- Camera Auditorilo Financiari din Romania (Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania)
- Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (Etobicoke, ON, Canada)
- Cancer Prevention Research (American Association of Cancer Research journal)
- Canine Partners of the Rockies (Aurora, CO)
- Capability Request
- Categorical Assistance Progress Reports (US FEMA)
- Citizens' Alliance for Property Rights (Enumclaw, WA)
- Civil Air Patrol Regulation
- Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (Spanish)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Pays Rochefortais (French: Agglomeration Community of Rochefort; Rochefort, France)
- Computer Assisted Pipeline Review
- Continuing Appointment with Periodic Review (clinical appointment in University Teaching)
- Cost Account Performance Report
- Cost Accounting and Production Report
- California Patient Relations Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It comprises of Equipment and Training/Capacity Building sub groups, with an aim to identify common areas of interest and collaborate to enhance the military capability requirements.
The 2013 show introduces the Industry Focus Day, which will provide a platform for technical experts from Tier 1 companies to present their current projects, challenges and future capability requirements to members of the military and Tier 2 and 3 groups.
Apart from the technical topics, sustainable growth, heavy oil and human capability requirements will also be discussed.
However, FEMA has not yet developed national preparedness capability requirements based on established metrics to provide a framework for these assessments.
Both sides emphasised the importance of such exchanges in defining the mutual opportunities and challenges associated with multi-year cooperation between Pakistan and the US, and the value of prioritising and integrating Pakistans security and defence capability requirements.
They also discussed the multi-year defence cooperation between the two countries, and mechanisms for prioritising and integrating security and defence capability requirements.
Defence review: Separately, a US embassy press release said that both sides discussed and reviewed cooperation in defence, focused on the mutual challenges associated with multi-year cooperation between Pakistan and the US to review mechanism for prioritising and integrating security and defence capability requirements.