Charged with developing solutions to Army G-3 validated requirements and capability requests from theater, the PM AMS engineer integrated product team (IPT) has developed and/or integrated many crew survivability upgrades, including improved seats and seat belts; fire suppression systems; gunner platforms; gunner restraint systems; Objective Gunner Protection Kits (OGPKs); mine/IED rollers; rocket-propelled grenade and explosively formed penetrator protection kits; transparent armor (glass); and remote weapon stations.
What does CAPR stand for?
CAPR stands for Capability Request
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CAPR
We have 17 other meanings of CAPR in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Appraisal System
- International Congress on Cold Atmospheric Pressure Plasmas: Sources and Applications
- Canadian Association of Professional Pet Trainers
- Central Administration of Plant Quarantine (Dokki, Giza, Egypt)
- Changi Animal and Plant Quarantine (Singapore)
- Confederation of Aboriginal People of Quebec (Quebec, Canada)
- Camera Auditorilo Financiari din Romania (Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania)
- Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (Etobicoke, ON, Canada)
- Cancer Prevention Research (American Association of Cancer Research journal)
- Canine Partners of the Rockies (Aurora, CO)
- Capability Requirement
- Categorical Assistance Progress Reports (US FEMA)
- Citizens' Alliance for Property Rights (Enumclaw, WA)
- Civil Air Patrol Regulation
- Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (Spanish)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Pays Rochefortais (French: Agglomeration Community of Rochefort; Rochefort, France)
- Computer Assisted Pipeline Review
- Continuing Appointment with Periodic Review (clinical appointment in University Teaching)
- Cost Account Performance Report
- Cost Accounting and Production Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
PKB is entering a new phase in our production capabilities and we're strategically responding to expanded capability requests from the aerospace community.
At some point, the "early operation" ends and further augmentation is the result of deliberate planning and specific capability requests through Forces Command.