L-3 IS is one of three contractors selected after the consideration of a Capability Based Assessment carried out by the Nimrod IPT.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Capability Based Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Canada Bangladesh Association
- Canadian Bankers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Bison Association (Regina, SK. Canada)
- Canadian Bookkeepers Association (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Booksellers' Association
- Canadian Botanical Association
- Canadian Bus Association
- Capabilities-Based Assessment (US DoD)
- Capability Based Analysis
- Capacity Building Assistance
- Carcinome Bronchioloalvéolaire (French: Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma; medical condition)
- Caribbean Bar Association
- Cash Balance Account
- Catholic Biblical Association
- Catholic Business Association
- Cattlemens' Beef Association
- Celebrity Best Advice (book series)
- Cell Based Assay (molecular biology)
- Cell Biology and Anatomy (various universities)