Brigadier General Peter Palmer, Director, Accelerated and Capabilities Development Directorate (ACDD) will be presenting on behalf of the US ARMY.
What does CDD stand for?
CDD stands for Capabilities Development Directorate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDD
We have 228 other meanings of CDD in our Acronym Attic
- Communicable Disease Control Unit (Canada)
- Community Development Credit Union
- Cumberland and District Credit Union (est. 1951; Canada)
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist
- Capital District Cisco Users Group (Albany, New York)
- Common Disease-Common Variant
- Ministry of Community Development, Cooperatives and Volunteers (British Columbia, Canada)
- Chemical Dependency Center for Women (Sacramento, CA; women's support program)
- Cabin Deferred Defect (aviation)
- Calculated Defect Density
- Capability Development Document
- Cargo Data Declaration Fee (customs; EU)
- Caribbean Development Division
- Castillejo-Dalitz-Dyson (poles)
- Catolicos por el Derecho a Decidir (Spanish: Catholics for the Right to Decide)
- Cell Death and Differentiation
- Center for Development and Disability (New Mexico)
- Center for Digital Democracy
- Central Data Dictionary
- Central De-Ice Distributor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hanifen is currently serving as the deputy director, Capabilities Development Directorate, Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Quantico, Va.
Smith, USMC, Fires and Maneuver Integration Division, Capabilities Development Directorate, Marine Corps Combat Development Command * Dale C.