Out of seriously injured mourners 13 injured mourners were shifted to District Headquarters Hospital, Benazir Bhutto Hospital and Cantonment General Hospital.
What does CGH stand for?
CGH stands for Cantonment General Hospital (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CGH
We have 61 other meanings of CGH in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Glass Guild of Etsy
- Circular Groove Guide Horn Antenna
- Carbide/Graphite Group Inc.
- Campaign for Good Governance in Lebanon
- Chosen Generation Gospel Ministries (Springfield, IL)
- Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling (educational program)
- Congenital Glucose-Galactose Malabsorption (nutrition)
- Canberra Girls' Grammar School (Australia)
- Central Georgia Genealogical Society (est. 1978)
- Central Gauteng Golf Union (est. 1909; Royal Johannesburg Golf Club; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Castle of Good Hope (South Africa)
- Center for Global Health
- Changi General Hospital (Singapore)
- Chinese General Hospital (Manila, Philippines)
- Cincinnati General Hospital (Cincinnati, OH)
- Community General Hospital (Syracuse, NY)
- Compagnie de Gestion Hôtelière (French: Hotel Management Company)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Compressed Gaseous Hydrogen
- Computer-Generated Hologram
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army free medical camps for diagnosis of dengue virus have been established at Bedian Road, Cavalry Ground near Khalid Masjid, Mehfoozpura near Ghazi Grid Station, Cantonment General Hospital, Saddar, Masjid Chowk DHA Phase-1, Beacon House School DHA Phase-3, Commercial area DHA Phase-5.
Mir Nazir, the medical superintendent, the G B Pant Cantonment General Hospital.
Umar Ali Khan has disclosed the news that capacity of the Cantonment General Hospital, Peshawar is being upgraded from 40 beds to 500-beds here on Saturday.
PESHAWAR, October 10, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Cantonment General Hospital would be upgraded to a 500-bed hospital with the latest medical equipment to be provided by the management of Al-Razi Medical College.