Review of Writing at the Edge of the Universe: Essays from the 'Creative Writing in New Zealand' Conference, University of Canterbury, August 2003, edited by Mark Williams (Christchurch: Canterbury University Press, 2004).
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Canterbury University Press (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- Chronic Unilateral Optic Neuropathy
- Cambridge University Opera Society
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science (University of Michigan)
- Carlisle United Official Supporters Club (UK)
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Candidatura d'Unitat Popular (Catalan countries)
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
- Central Utility Plant (University of Colorado Denver)
- Centralized Ultrasound Processing
- Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Italian: One Centre Bookings)
- China Unionpay (credit card company)
- China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Margaret Burrell and Judith Grant (Christchurch: Canterbury University Press in association with Massey University, 2004), xv + 160 pp.
Melanie Nolan, Bread Winning: New Zealand Women and the State (Christchurch: Canterbury University Press 2000) THIS WELL-ILLUSTRATED TEXT interrogates the ways in which the New Zealand state shaped gender relations in the twentieth century.