Stating that the four clinicians are being investigated, the Canterbury District Health Board (CDHB) apologised to Ryder, who is now recovering from his injuries after a six-day stint at the Christchurch Hospital, Stuff.
What does CDHB stand for?
CDHB stands for Canterbury District Health Board (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDHB
- Customer Data Hub (Oracle)
- California Dental Hygienists' Association (Glendale, CA)
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Capital District Health Authority
- Capital District Humane Association, Inc. (Mechanicville, NY)
- Center for Demography of Health and Aging
- Centre de Documentation Historique d'Algérie (French: Historical Documentation Center in Algeria)
- Connecticut Dental Hygienists' Association
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (Canberra, Australia)
- Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine
- Consumer-Directed Health Benefit
- College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia (Canada)
- Canadian Deputy High Commission (immigration; Lagos, Nigeria)
- Community Dental Health Certificate
- Community Dental Health Coordinator (American Dental Association)
- Community Development and Health Care Centre (Galachipa, Bangladesh)
- Consumer Directed Home Care (client directed service program)
- Consumer Driven Health Care
- Chapel Hill Day Care Center (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Consumer Directed Health Care Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also held psychiatric positions at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin and the Canterbury District Health Board in Christchurch, New Zealand.
REFERENCES Canterbury District Health Board (2004) Canterbury Health Needs Assessment Summary 2004, Canterbury District Health Board, Christchurch.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Canterbury District Health Board (DHB) has a cervical screening unit that does fantastic work in health promotion and providing free clinics for priority women.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A Programme at Canterbury District Health Board (CDHB) has boosted uptake of the influenza vaccination among health care workers (HCWs).
A former NZNO organiser and Canterbury District Health Board delegate, Liz Barnard, has been working as an organiser in the Christchurch office since August.
Watson has held a joint appointment as a senior lecturer in child health in the school of nursing and human services at Canterbury Polytechnic Institute of Technology and a child health nurse educator at Canterbury District Health Board for the last two years.
Canterbury District Health Board NZNO midwifery delegate Beth Wynn-Williams and NZNO professional nursing adviser Kate Weston are NZNO's representatives on a midwifery staffing advisory group, charged with developing an agreed, evidence-based way of staffing and resourcing maternity units.