95 Wall (early childhood studies, Canterbury Christ Church University College, UK) defines features of autism and examines intervention programs and educational issues in this guide for all those working with or living with children affected by the disorder.
What does CCCUC stand for?
CCCUC stands for Canterbury Christ Church University College (UK; now Canterbury Christ Church University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Catholic Charities of Central Texas (Diocese of Austin, TX)
- Capital Community Credit Union
- Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions
- Churches of Christ in Christian Union (Circleville, Ohio)
- Coalition for Christian Colleges and Universities (now Council for Christian Colleges and Universities)
- Coast Central Credit Union (California, USA)
- Community College of City University (Hong Kong)
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (formerly Coalition for Christian Colleges and Universities)
- Crew Communication Control Unit (aviation)
- Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
- Coal City Community Unit District #1 (Coal City, IL)
- Central California Computer Using Educators
- Columbia County Computer User Group
- Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations (UN)
- Council of Christian Churches Within the Unitarian Universalist Association
- Calvary Chapel Chino Valley
- Chinese Christian Church of Victoria (Australia)
- Citroên Car Club of Victoria, Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Constant current, constant voltage (recommended method for charging lithium ion and lithium polymer rechargeable batteries)
- continuous current, constant voltage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Academics at Canterbury Christ Church University College examined figures for 800 excluded pupils from 85primary, secondary, special schools and pupil referral units.
There is another university-based one at Canterbury Christ Church University College, and three free-standing ones in north Wales, the west Midlands and with the Metropolitan police in London.