com contributor, will discuss Cantel Industries, Inc.
What does CMN stand for?
CMN stands for Cantel Industries, Inc (stock symbol)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMN
We have 128 other meanings of CMN in our Acronym Attic
- Citra Metro Manila Tollways Corporation (Philippines)
- Cache/Memory Management Unit
- Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (National Association of Mortgage Underwriters)
- College of Management, Mahidol University (Thailand)
- Communications and Memory Management Unit (computer chip)
- Carnegie Mellon Model United Nations Conference
- Certified Money Management Volunteer
- Cowpea Mild Mottle Virus
- Call Me Now
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Carrières de la Montagne Noire (French: Career of the Black Mountain; est.1956)
- Casablanca, Morocco - Mohamed V (Airport Code)
- Catalogue des Manuscrits Notés des Bibliothèques Publiques de France (French: Catalogue of Rated Manuscripts of Public Libraries in France)
- Catholic Music Network
- Centre de Médecine Naturelle de Spa (French: Natural Medicine and Spa Center; Belgium)
- Centre des Monuments Nationaux (French: National Monuments Center)
- Centre Maritime de Nantes (French: Maritime Centre of Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Cepstral Mean Normalization (algorithm)
- Certificate of Medical Necessity
- Certificate of Medical Need
Samples in periodicals archive:
30, 1999-- Cantel Industries, Inc (NASDAQ:CNTL) will broadcast its quarterly earnings conference call on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 at 10:00 AM EST, over the Internet, Investor Broadcast Network (f/k/a Vcall) announced.
Reilly, president and chief executive officer of Cantel Industries, Inc.