To do this, since we have more reasonably dimensioned datasets, we perform a Canonical Variate Analysis (CVA), obtained from a Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA), on the scatter matrix [W.
What does CVA stand for?
CVA stands for Canonical Variate Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVA
We have 177 other meanings of CVA in our Acronym Attic
- Core Venture 3 (Shaybah gas field drilling project)
- Cucumber Virus 3
- Cucumber Virus 4
- Computer Vision for Interactive and Intelligent Environments
- Attack Aircraft Carrier
- Campus View Apartments (various locations)
- Campus Virtuel Africain (French: African Virtual Campus; Senegal)
- Canadian Vintners Association
- Canadian Virtual Airlines
- Canadian Virtual Assistants
- Cardiovascular Accident (stroke)
- Carrabassett Valley Academy
- Carrosserie Vexin Auto (French auto body shop)
- Cash Value Added
- Central Valley Ag (farmers cooperative; Nebraska)
- Central Verifications Activity
- Central Virginia
- Cerebrovascular Accident (stroke)
- Certificate in Visual Arts (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resultant elliptic Fourier coefficients from the Elliptic Fourier Analysis were then subjected to Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA) and Canonical Variate Analysis (CVA).