The final part is predominantly devoted to canonical names in Turkish poetry, such as Nazim Hikmet and Yunus Emre.
What does CNAME stand for?
CNAME stands for Canonical Name (domain name system record)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Call Name Database (Sprint)
- Calling Name (Caller ID)
- Center for Nanophysics and Advanced Materials
- Center for New American Media
- City of Norwich Aviation Museum (UK)
- Class Calling Name Delivery (Bellcore)
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (Paris, France)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés
- China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Company
- Calling Name Delivery
- Computer Network for Arctic Marine Fauna (NATO)
- Cisco Networking Academy Management System
- College of Nursing and Allied Medical Sciences (Silliman University; Philippines)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salari (French National Health Insurance Agency for Wage Earners)
- California NCLR (National Council of La Raza) Affiliate Network
- Capabilities of the Navy after Next
- Compagnie Nationale de Navigation
- Congress of Native American Nations
- Centro Nacional de Arqueologia Náutica E Subaquática (Portugal)
- Canadian Network to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Routledge studies in seventeenth-century philosophy; 12 B801 How do some philosophers become canonical names while others languish in relative obscurity?
com Notes to editors: CNAME - Short for canonical name, also referred to as a CNAME record, a record in a DNS database that indicates the true, or canonical, host name of a computer that its aliases are associated with.
Its richly detailed map also includes the IP addresses and canonical names for easy identification and management.