Lawrence DiNardo, vicar for canonical services in the Diocese of Pittsburgh and a former president of the Canon Law Society of America.
What does CLSA stand for?
CLSA stands for Canon Law Society of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLSA
We have 58 other meanings of CLSA in our Acronym Attic
- Culture, Leisure and Sport (UK)
- Customer Logistics Support
- Cylinder Leaky Wave
- Soft Clam (FAO species code)
- Common Levels of Support Decision Support Tool
- Contractor Logistics Support/Contractor Support
- Centre for Large Space Structures and Systems (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- California Land Surveyors Association
- Canadian Laboratory Suppliers Association
- Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging
- Closed-Loop Stripping Analyses
- College of Literature, Science and the Arts (University of Michigan)
- Common Language Switching Access (Sprint)
- COMSEC Logistics Support Activity
- Conical Log-Spiral Antenna
- Contact Lens Society of America
- Cooperative Logistics Support Arrangement
- Cornell Law Student Association (Cornell Law School)
- Courts and Legal Services Act of 1990 (UK)
- Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canon Law Society of America, meeting in Denver in October 1986, passed a resolution 173-53 that found the action against Hunthausen, known as "Dutch" to his friends and episcopal colleagues, "questionable from a canonical perspective.
The Canadian Canon Law Society's 45th annual convention was held in conjunction with that of the Canon Law Society of America, in Buffalo, New York, October 11-14, 2010.
Sharon Euart, executive coordinator of the Canon Law Society of America in Washington.
: Canon Law Society of America, New English Translation, 1998.
Paul Golden, a former president of the Canon Law Society of America, described the lack of precision about laity and the power of governance as "a good example of law waiting until the theological discussions have clarified the issue before a norm is made.
: Cusack, Barbara Anne, and Sullivan, Therese Guerin, SP, Pastoral Care in Parishes Without a Pastor, Applications of Canon 517, [ss] 2, (C) 1995 by The Canon Law Society of America.
Twenty years earlier the Canon Law Society of America gave him its first Role of Law award, its highest honor.