Jarden Home Brands, Makers of Ball Home Canning Products, and Canning Across America Unite to Showcase the Simplicity and Joy of Fresh Preserving DALEVILLE, Ind.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Canning across America (culinary collective)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- California Arbitration Act
- California Arts Advocates
- Camano Arts Association (Stanwood, Washington)
- Camp All-American (est. 1989)
- Canada Airports Act
- Canadian Acoustical Association
- Canadian Authors Association
- Canadian Automobile Association
- Canadian Avalanche Association
- Canadian Aviation Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Groups like Canning Across America are also starting a self-professed "canvolution" by promoting safe canning, savoring local flavors and cultivating the communal aspect of food preservation.
Jarden Home Brands has teamed up with Canning Across America, a nationwide collective of cooks, gardeners and food lovers committed to the revival of the lost art of "putting up" food, to create the first annual National Can-It-Forward Day.