] brand within its Applied Diagnostics and Testing business segment has introduced new solution-based Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) of seven Cannabis biomarkers C cannabidivarin (CBDV), cannabigerol (CBG), cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), delta9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid A (THCA-A), and tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV).
What does CBG stand for?
CBG stands for Cannabigerol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBG
We have 144 other meanings of CBG in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity in the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Coronary Blood Flow Velocity Reserve
- Concert Bells of Fort Worth (Texas)
- Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Authority
- Columbia Basin Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (Washington)
- Columbia Basin Fish Wildlife Compensation Program (Canada)
- Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Cambridge, England, United Kingdom - Cambridge (Airport Code)
- Campaign Builders' Guild (gaming guild)
- Canadian Brigade Group
- Capillary Blood Gas
- Capillary Blood Glucose
- Car Buyers Guide
- Cardiac Bypass Graft (surgical procedure)
- Carlos Britt Gisbert (Konsult & Information AB, Sundbybert, Sweden)
- Carlson Barbee & Gibson (California civil engineering firm)
- Carolina Building Group (Charlotte, NC and Lancaster, SC)
- Carrier Battle Group
- Catapult Brands Group (Miami Beach, FL)
- Cathelineau, Bagouet, Guevenoux (French law firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] receptor and cannabigerol has been shown to be a weak ligand at both [CB.
We tested 50 ng/patch of acetylsalicylic acid, 4-acetamidophenol, 6-acetylmorphine, amphetamine, benzoylecgonine, caffeine, cannabidiol, cannabigerol, cannabinol, chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine, (-)-ephedrine, ibuprofen, methadone, methamphetamine, morphine, nicotine, phencyclidine, phenylpropanolamine, and pseudoephedrine for interference with THC quantification.
Although delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the primary psychoactive ingredient, other known compounds with biologic activity are cannabinol, cannabidiol (CBD), cannabichromene, cannabigerol, tetrahydrocannabivarin, and delta-8-THC.