A human adenoviral vector with a chimeric fiber from canine adenovirus type 1 results in novel expanded tropism for cancer gene therapy.
What does CA-1 stand for?
CA-1 stands for Canine adenovirus type 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CA-1 in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad
- Claim Automation and Procedures (State Farm Insurance)
- Consumer Affair & Public Distribution (India)
- Cairo, Arkansas & Texas Railroad Co.
- Center for Art and Technology
- Central Artery and Tunnel (project in Boston, MA)
- Committee on Arts & Technology
- Computer Applications & Technology (course)
- Computing Assistance & Training
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Credit Agricole Alternative Investment Products Group (credit union; various locations)
- Caprylic Acid/Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- Channel-Adapted Code-Division Multiple Access
- Cell Averaging Constant False Alarm Rate
- Clean Air - Cool Planet
- Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy with Subcortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy (inherited circulatory condition)
- Chronological Age and the Height Age
- Carbonic anhydrase isoenzyme I
- Carbonic Anhydrase Type II Isozyme
- Conventional Adaptive Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virologic and bacteriologic investigations on the parenchymatous organs did not detect common canine pathogens, notably canine parvovirus type 2, canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 and type 2.