Wallasey 'RAISE a Paw' - an evening with Catherine O'Driscoll discussing canine health concern.
What does CHC stand for?
CHC stands for Canine Health Concern
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHC
We have 331 other meanings of CHC in our Acronym Attic
- Calvert Hall College High School (Lasallian High School in Baltimore, MD)
- Campus Health Center (various schools)
- Canadian Health Coalition (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian High Commission
- Canadian Hispanic Congress (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Honey Council (Calgary, Alberta, Canada; est. 1940)
- Canadian Horticultural Council
- Canadian Hurricane Centre (Environment Canada)
- Canadian Hydraulics Centre (National Research Council, Canada)
- Canadian Hydrographic Conference
- Cannons Health Club (UK)
- Carcinome Hépatocellulaire (French)
- Cardiovascular Home Care
- Cascade Harvest Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Catholic Heritage Curricula (Catholic academia)
- Caudry Handball Club (Caudry, France)
- Center for Health Care
- Center for Health Communications
- Centre Hospitalier Chrétien (French: Christian Hospital Center; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will be a doggy paradise with massage therapists, a dog wash, canine health concern experts and many other stalls on hand to pamper competitors.