org Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation www.
What does CCCF stand for?
CCCF stands for Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCF
We have 37 other meanings of CCCF in our Acronym Attic
- Camden County Council on Economic Opportunity (New Jersey)
- Canadian Council on Continuing Education in Pharmacy (Canada)
- Citizen Corps Council for Emergency Preparedness (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Contra Costa County Employees Retirement Association (CA)
- Center for Clinical Effectiveness in Surgery (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Council of Chairs of Canadian Earth Science Departments (Canada; promotes earth science; founded 1974)
- Centro Cultural CEEE (Companhia Estadual de Energia Eletrica) Erico Verissimo (Portuguese: CEEE (State Company for Electrical Energy) Erico Verissimo Cultural Center; Brazil)
- California Community Colleges Economic Workforce Development
- Call Continuity Control Function
- Canadian Child Care Federation
- Caravanners and Campers Christian Fellowship (UK; est. 1969)
- Carll's Corner Community Fellowship (Bridgeton, NJ)
- Centre County Correctional (Bellefonte, PA)
- Cercle Culturel des Compagnons Familiaux (French: Cultural Circle of Family Companions; sports club)
- Chaos Computer Club France (est. 1989)
- Chevrolet Corvair Club de France (French: Chevrolet Corvair Club of France)
- Children of Chernobyl Canadian Fund (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Communauté de Communes du Canton de Fauquembergues (French: Community of Municipalities of the Canton of Fauquembergues; Fauquembergues, France)
- Confederacion Centroamericana y del Caribe de Futbol (Spanish: Football Confederation of Central America and the Caribbean)
- Consumer Credit Counseling Foundation, Inc. (Livermore, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
September 1-30 Childhood Cancer Month Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation 10400 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 205 Kensington, MD 20895 (301) 962-3520 (301) 962-3521 Fax staff@candlelighters.
As previously announced, part of the proceeds from this event will benefit four Inland Empire Charities: Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of the Inland Empire, VA Loma Linda Healthcare System, Operation SafeHouse, and The Unforgettables Foundation.
It is supported, recognised and promoted by hundreds of organisations and treatment centers, families, friends, and caregivers including the National Childhood Cancer Foundation, Association of Paediatric Oncology Nurses, Children's Oncology Camp Association, the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation and its chapters worldwide.
Up to 15,000 Athletes Expected to Participate in this Year's Events; Breaking Last Year's Record Proceeds to Support Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Puget Sound; Over $100,000 Raised in Past Two Years SEATTLE, Nov.
In the three years the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Puget Sound has been the event beneficiary, children acting independently and in teams through their schools have raised several thousand dollars in contributions for the organization.
The company selected the following organizations to receive this year's grants: AIDS Community Resources, Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation, the Food Bank of Central New York, the Francis House, Inc.
The two charities that will benefit from this purchase are the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation, which provides support to children with cancer and their families, and the Easter Seal Society, which helps children with physical disabilities.