Trainer Jimmy Mangan hopes to run, but lack of rules form makes him a candidate for elimination.
What does CFE stand for?
CFE stands for Candidate for Elimination (design for manufacture term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFE
We have 166 other meanings of CFE in our Acronym Attic
- Color Flow Doppler Ultrasonography
- Color Flow-Doppler Ultrasound
- Conseil Francais Des Urbanistes (French)
- Child and Family Development (academic track; Texas Southern University; Houston, TX)
- Chromatography Forum of Delaware Valley
- Coconut Foliar Decay Virus
- Centre for Formal Design and Verification of Software (India)
- C Faulkner Engineering (Austin, TX)
- Caisse des Français de l'Etranger (French: Fund for French Nationals Abroad)
- Campaign for Fiscal Equity (New York)
- Candles for Education
- Capillary Flow Experiment (NASA)
- Carrier Frequency Estimator
- Cascading Failure Effect
- Cash Flow to Equity (finance/accounting)
- Cash for Education (Bangladesh)
- CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) Future Exchange (Chicago, IL)
- Cell Free Extract
- Center for Empowerment (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
County officials' reaction is also tempered by uncertainty over how the proposed extension will fare in Congress, where its surprising addition to a budget filled with painful cuts will make it a prime candidate for elimination.
The next word that is a candidate for elimination is "branch.
The departures of Tara and Adam leave only drippy Emily as a candidate for elimination.
At first glance, syphilis seems like an ideal candidate for elimination.
The most likely candidate for elimination would be wrestling, with its roster size and number of scholarships approximating those of a baseball team.