The eye, instead, sees the light emitted or reflected off of a surface, measured in candelas per square meter (cd/m2).
What does CDM2 stand for?
CDM2 stands for Candelas per Square Meter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Critical Decision Making (various organizations)
- Critical Design Meeting
- Cryptographic Distinguishability Measure
- CTIC Development Module
- Custom Decorative Moulding
- Custom Development Method
- Custom Device Module
- Customs Data Model (World Customs Organization)
- Clean Development Mechanism/Joint Implementation
- Code Division Multiplexing / Multi-Carrier
- Cation-Dependent Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor
- Canadian Direct Marketing Association
- Canadian Donkey and Mule Association
- Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association
- Capital District Malayalee Association (New York)
- Central Data Management Authority (UK MoD)
- Centre de Diffusion de Matériel Automobile (French: Automotive Equipment Distribution Center; est. 1994)
- Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis (UK)
- Chain Drug Marketing Association
- Chicago Dance and Music Alliance (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently the OLED display produces a monochrome image with a brightness of 10,000 candelas per square meter and for colour images the brightness is about half that level.
The new module boasts excellent picture quality, ideal for preview monitoring and verification use in broadcast stations and post-production studios, thanks to full high-definition (1920 1080) resolution, high luminance of 460 candelas per square meter (cd/m2), a wide color gamut of 97% (NTSC ratio) and a double frame rate of 120 Hertz to improve motion picture performance.
Major Features - Wide screen with 16:9 aspect ratio - High luminance of 350 candelas per square meters (cd/m2) that provides excellent lighting on the liquid crystal panel and in the backlight system - A touch panel that makes the new TFT-LCD module an excellent choice for use in mobile terminals and which can lead to reduced development costs and shorter lead times for manufacturers of portable devices NEC LCD Technologies will continue to commercialize products with better display technologies and higher functionality, including small LCD modules for portable devices that aim to contribute to a user-friendly networked information society.
Universal Display's enhanced light-blue materials system achieves a luminous efficiency of > 47 candelas per Ampere at 1,000 candelas per square meter (cd/m2).
The new SOG LCD module delivers an ultra-wide color gamut that exceeds 100 percent of the NTSC color space and a high luminance level of 350 candelas per square meter (cd/m2).
6 V at 3,000 candelas per square meter (cd/m2) was achieved.
The second product, a two-million-pixel monochrome LCD module (part number NL160120AM27-13A), has ultra-extended graphics array (UXGA) resolution and boasts a luminance level of 1700 candelas per square meter (cd/m(2)), one of the highest luminance levels of any monochrome UXGA or higher-resolution LCD module currently available.