Its warm white color temperature is 2,800K, and it has a CRI of 80, a brightness level of 1,000 candela per square meter and it consumes less than one watt of power.
What does CD/M stand for?
CD/M stands for Candela Per Square Meter (luminance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 321 other meanings of CD/M in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Deposit-Withdrawal
- Compact Disc - Write Once
- Compact Disc - Write Once Read Many
- Compact Disc - Read Only Memory Extended Architecture
- Cadre Qualifie
- Channel Decoding with A Priori Knowledge
- Collision Detection/Channel Acquisition - Indication Channel (3GPP)
- Control & Display/Computer & Peripheral Subsystem
- Community of Democracies/Democracy Caucus (UN)
- Candelas per Square Foot
- Candelas per Square Meter
- Computer-Aided Design/Numerical Control
- Channel Decoding with No Source A Priori Knowledge
- Conduct Disorder or Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Compact Disk/Read Only Memory
- Candela Per Square Foot (luminance)
- Concept Demonstration/Validation
- Concept Development/Validation Phase
- Countdown United Kingdom (UK TV show)
- Card Channel Ready
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Siemens VDO Automotive system utilizes a newly developed illumination unit that serves as a white light source which transmits a brightness of up to 500,000 candela per square meter.
The TVs also have "dramatically enhanced" display quality, with 900 candela per square meter brightness and a 1000:1 contrast doubling the quality of Japanese products the company claims.