CTCA REVIEW brings leading oncology physicians and researchers together to share knowledge for the continuous improvement of patient care CHICAGO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) will host the CTCA REVIEW, a continuing medical education symposium featuring some of the nation's preeminent researchers and clinicians in the fields of hematology and oncology on Saturday, July 13 at The Peninsula Chicago.
What does CTCA stand for?
CTCA stands for Cancer Treatment Centers of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTCA
We have 35 other meanings of CTCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cut The Crap
- Cut-Tear-Curl (tea manufacture method)
- Cyclists' Touring Club
- Cyclo Touristes Carcassonnais (French cycling association)
- Cytotoxic T Cell
- Combat Training Center Objective Instrumentation System
- Combat Training Center Warrior Information Network
- Combat Training Center - Instrumentation System
- Combat Training Center Master Plan
- Canadian Telecommunications Consultants Association
- Centre for Tobacco Control in Africa (Uganda)
- Channel-To-Channel Adapter
- Comanche Trail Community Association
- Commission for Technical Cooperation in Africa (London)
- Communicated Threat Credibility Assessment
- Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography (cardiology)
- Confederación de Trabajadores de Centroamérica (Spanish: Confederation of Workers of Central America)
- Construction Technology Centre Atlantic, Inc. (University of New Brunswick)
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Clarksburg Town Center Advisory Committee (Clarksburg, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Sanderson Lincoln on Bell Road is a proud sponsor of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championship in Surprise, AZ.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is a growing network of privately held hospitals that provide a comprehensive, fully integrated and individualized cancer treatment experience.
March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is pleased to announce that John Conway, Sr.
SALT LAKE CITY -- BSD Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: BSDM) (the "Company" or "BSD") announced today that Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Southeastern Regional Medical Center has purchased a BSD-500 Hyperthermia System (BSD-500).
Esteemed urologic oncologist offers advanced surgical options to patients CHICAGO, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center (Midwestern) is happy to announce that Shilajit Kundu, MD, has joined the hospital as a urologic oncologist focusing on the treatment of prostate cancer, bladder cancer, testicular cancer and kidney cancer.
Renowned international investment and management executive Colin Low has been named to the board of directors of Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA).
7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Interventional radiologists at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center (Midwestern) performed the first Nanoknife procedure in Illinois, using electricity to target hard to access tumors.