The Cancer Society of New Zealand has praised the technology, which can be downloaded for nearly 6 dollars, as a way of reminding people to look after their skin and seek medical help for any changes to the appearance of moles.
What does CSNZ stand for?
CSNZ stands for Cancer Society of New Zealand
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSNZ
We have 2 other meanings of CSNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons for Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)
- Carolina Sandhills National Wildlife Refuge (South Carolina; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Canadian Society of New York (est. 1897; now Canadian Association of New York Incorporated)
- Cosmetic Surgery of New York (Port Jefferson Station, NY)
- Credit Suisse, New York Branch (bank)
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young (band)
- Cryonics Society of New York
- Culture Shock New York (dance group)
- Crosby Stills Nash and Young Tour 2000
- Canal Society of New York State (est. 1956; Buffalo, NY)
- Chartered Secretaries New Zealand (est. 1937; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi (band)
- Christian Surfers New Zealand
- Consulting Surveyors of New Zealand (New Zealand Institute of Surveyors)
- Counter-Strike New Zealand (gaming clan)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas (UK)
- Cadet Second Officer
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory
- Cambridge Symphony Orchestra (Cambridge, MA)
- Campus Safety Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cancer Society of New Zealand (2002) Cancer Information: Tobacco Control [position statement, December], Cancer Society of New Zealand, Wellington www.
Eighty percent of all cancers are thought to be related to lifestyle or environmental factors," says the Cancer Society of New Zealand.