9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cancer Research Institute (CRI), the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research and MedImmune, the global biologics arm of AstraZeneca, today announced that they have signed a collaboration agreement to advance the research of immunotherapy in cancer.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Cancer Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- California Riding and Hiking Trail (Joshua Tree National Park)
- Canadian Royal Heritage Trust (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Crisis Resolution & Home Treatment (mental health nursing)
- Cumbria Rural Housing Trust (UK)
- Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team
- Calgary Regional Home Visitation Collaborative (Canada)
- Caesarea Rothschild Institute
- Cambridge Research & Instrumentation, Inc.
- Campus Redevelopment Initiative
- Canadian Rivers Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obama and Bruni-Sarkozy will join other NATO leaders' partners for a midday visit of the Gothic jewel and a nearby art restoration centre, after touring a cancer research institute.
Dr Jane Cope, director of the National Cancer Research Institute, said the NCI wanted to boost research into prevention.
About the Cancer Research Institute The Cancer Research Institute (CRI) is a non-profit organization that funds research aimed at furthering the development of immunological approaches to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer.
All Proceeds benefit the Cedars-Sinai Women's Cancer Research Institute (WCRI) at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute.
Researchers funded by the Medical Research Council (MRC) told the National Cancer Research Institute conference in Birmingham radiotherapy before surgery cut the risk of recurrence in the bowel to 1%.
Since its establishment, the NCCRI has been Japan's leading cancer research institution and one of the leading cancer research institutes worldwide.
Strum, an oncologist and medical director of the Prostate Cancer Research Institute in Los Angeles.